Wednesday 21 November 2012

Art Gallery Tour

We are blessed to have an amazing art gallery in our small community The Art Gallery of Southwestern Manitoba is a very open learning environment and provide us homeschoolers 
an afternoon of learning for only $3.25 per participant.
 Emersyn was so excited and we watched on the calendar for many weeks for our art gallery day!
I found the installation very fascinating and the artist spoke to my soul.
 Em was a little restless requesting a few times do start the art project. 
Although I caught her fascinated with the water pumped from the hand pumping.
I look forward to returning on Saturday when the artist in residence redoes this installation. And this time we will bring dad. I hope to have a chance to speak with the artist about earthships. 









 This display reminded me of my sister in law... 
inspired to make some of these beautiful butterflies to make a display at home.
 Next was some hands on fun!
The kids picked out some art from nature. There were pictures provided of blown up pictures of things like red blood cells!
 We cut and folded to make a kinetic origami!
A lot of talk about our energy making energy!
Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment